Celebrate Your Champion Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- Sweepstakes Period. The “Celebrate Your Champion” sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), sponsored by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc. (the “Sponsor”), begins at 10:00 AM Eastern Time on May 5, 2023, and ends at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on May 12, 2023 (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility. Sweepstakes is open and offered only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who have reached the age of majority in their states as of the start of the Sweepstakes Period. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its divisions, subsidiaries, distributors, representatives, and any promotion or advertising agency associated with this Sweepstakes are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Relatives (spouse, father, mother, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and/or grandchildren) and household members (whether or not related) of such employees, officers and directors are also not eligible to participate or win a prize. By participating in this sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc., 946 Quality Drive, Lancaster, SC 29720 (“Sponsor”), which shall be final. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for purposes of the Sweepstakes. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Sweepstakes subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- How to Enter. To enter the Sweepstakes, during the Sweepstakes Period, eligible individuals must visit the Sweepstakes Homepage at Westminster 2023 Sweepstakes follow the on-screen instructions to complete and submit the Sweepstakes entry form with your name, mailing address, e-mail address, age information and other information. Limit one (1) direct entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged. Entries that are forged, altered, mechanically reproduced or generated by macro, bot, or other automated means will not be accepted and will be void. Sponsor’s liability for any irregular entry shall be limited to replacement of another entry. Note that if you enter using a mobile device, standard data charges may apply from your carrier.
- Selection of Winners/Odds. On or around May 15, 2023, Sponsor will randomly select three (3) potential prize winners. Decisions by Sponsor are final. The potential winners will be notified via e-mail and/or mail on or around May 16, 2023. To maintain eligibility, the potential winners may be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility and liability/publicity release (pursuant to paragraph 7 below) within the time frame specified by Sponsor in order to claim the prize. A potential winner may be disqualified for any of the following reasons: (i) any prize notification to the potential winner is returned as undeliverable; (ii) potential winner fails to respond to Sponsor within forty-eight (48) hours of Sponsor transmitting email or other correspondence or communication to the potential winner; (iii) the potential winner fails to return the signed documentation to claim the prize within the required deadline; or (iv) the potential winner is not eligible, or otherwise has not complied with these Official Rules. If a potential winner is disqualified, then another entrant will be selected at random by Sponsor, and notified as a potential winner according to these Official Rules. Time permitting and if necessary, Sponsor will successively attempt to select and contact up to two (2) potential alternate winners in accordance with such procedure, and if there are still no confirmed winners of the prize in question after all such attempts have been made, the prize may go un-awarded. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries in the Sweepstakes.
- Prizes. Each prize winner will receive three (3) bags of Cosequin® soft chews (approximate retail value is $120), Cosequin® branded items (approximate retail value is $150) and Westminster Kennel Club branded items (approximate retail value is $100). Total approximate retail value of all prizes is $1,110. All federal, state and local taxes, as well as any expenses not specified as being provided in these Official Rules, are the sole responsibility of the winners. No transfers, prize substitutions, or cash redemptions will be made or allowed; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the stated prize or portions thereof with another prize or portion thereof of equal or greater value for any reason, including, without limitation, should the stated prize or portions thereof become unavailable. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. All prize details not stated or specified in these Official Rules will be determined at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Actual prizes may differ from images used in advertising the Sweepstakes. Sponsor will ship prizes to the winners at the addresses provided in the confirmations within 4 to 6 week following confirmation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. EACH ENTRANT AGREES TO RELEASE, HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY SPONSOR, ANY PLATFORM, DISTRIBUTOR, REPRESENTATIVE AND ANY PROMOTION OR ADVERTISING AGENCY ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT, DIVISIONS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, AND PUBLIC RELATIONS AGENCIES, AND THE RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENCIES OF EACH (“RELEASED PARTIES”) FOR ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR INJURIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE OR AWARDING OF ANY PRIZE OR GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED WITH THE PRIZE OR WHILE PREPARING FOR, PARTICIPATING IN AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE, OR SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON OR PROPERTY. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED BY THE MANUFACTURER, THE WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED AS-IS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS WHICH ARE UNDELIVERABLE AS A RESULT OF ANY FORM OF ACTIVE OR PASSIVE FILTERING OF ANY KIND, OR INSUFFICIENT SPACE IN ENTRANT’S E-MAIL ACCOUNT TO RECEIVE E-MAIL MESSAGES.
- Publicity. By participating in the Sweepstakes, except where prohibited by law, each entrant consents to the use of their name, picture, likeness, voice, biographical data, and/or any information contained in their entry in advertising, promotion and marketing materials throughout the world, including on the internet, by the Sponsor, its representatives, agents, promotional partners and third party marketing entities, without additional compensation, notice, review, or approval.
- Additional Disclaimers. Each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. If Sponsor determines at any time in its sole discretion that the winner or potential winner is disqualified, ineligible, or in violation of these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to select an alternate winner, even if the disqualified potential winner’s name may have been displayed or announced publicly. The Released Parties are not responsible and/or liable for, whether caused by a Released Party, the participant, or by human error, any errors, typos, or misprints in these Official Rules, any errors by any third-party service providers Sponsor is using to facilitate the Sweepstakes, or any errors, typos, or misprints in any sweepstakes piece, sweepstakes-related advertisements or other materials.
Each entrant agrees to not damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from using the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void entries and/or votes of any entrants who Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes or who have violated these Official Rules. If the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, or suspend the Sweepstakes and to select winners in a manner consistent with the spirit of these Official Rules. Any person who supplies false information, obtains entries by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these Official Rules in an attempt to obtain any prize will forfeit any prize won and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Each entry is deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. An “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. A potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that he or she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the potentially winning entry. If a dispute cannot be resolved to Sponsor’s satisfaction, the entry will be deemed ineligible.
- Governing Law. Each entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate South Carolina State Court located in Lancaster, South Carolina; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN AWARDS FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES, AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of South Carolina.
- List of Winners. To receive a list of the winners, send your request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc., Attn: Legal Department, Celebrate Your Champion Sweepstakes Winner List, 946 Quality Dr., Lancaster, SC 29720. Requests must be received by May 31, 2023. Allow 4 to 6 weeks following the conclusion of the Sweepstakes for processing requests.
- Sponsor Information. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences, Inc., 946 Quality Dr., Lancaster, SC 29720. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc. or the Westminster Kennel Club.